Our patented, two-way, energy data network capability allows not only monitoring of energy parameters but the ability to trip relays to turn off energy consuming devices.
Our modular approach to hardware design allows us to offer remote, wireless, Controller nodes in various configurations to maximize flexibility for the system integrator. The following options are currently available:
- Single phase electrical monitoring and control
- Three phase electrical monitoring and control
- In-line relays for direct control of circuits
- Environmental monitoring and override existing low-voltage control loop
- Integration with sensors and override existing low-voltage control loop
The Controller nodes can be paired with most of our other hardware for an integrated solution to any electrical monitoring and control requirement.
The Controller has to be paired to an Energy Gateway Processor, which can reside in a Panel or in a remote Control Server. The Energy Gateway Processor would be the interface point for getting access to the data and sending relay-open commands to the Controller.